February 15 Registrations Open
March 1 Call for Abstracts Opens
May 31 Abstract Submissions Close
June 30 Proposal Acceptance Notifications
July 31 Registrations Close (extended*)
Final Program Announcement
August 31 Posters Submissions Deadline
September 15 Presentation Materials (PPT, 1p CV) Submissions Deadline
October 19-20 The 22nd SCA General Assembly and Conference
• All 2023 SCA meetings will be held in person at Hoam Faculty House (operated by Seoul National University).
• The attendees can participate in the Conference on-site.
• Registration is free.
• Participants will need to cover their own lodging and travel expenses.
• The SCA 2023 Organizing Committee will cover the accommodation expenses for up to three nights of
one representative of each SCA Member Organization.
Visa (Please be aware that the period of validity of a single-entry visa is essentially 90 days)
You may search for the right visa for you here.
K-ETA (Korea Electronic Travel Authorization)
Starting from September 1, 2021, all travelers entering the Republic of Korea who come from visa-waiver and visa-free entry countries/regions must hold a K-ETA approval by applying on the K-ETA website before their flight. Please visit the website and check whether the K-ETA is a compulsory requirement for your travel to the 2023 SCA Conference.
Hotels Near the Venue
• Hoam Faculty House (https://www.hoam.ac.kr/eng, Tel: +82-1688-7745)
- Address: Seoul National University Hoam Faculty House 1 , Gwanak-ro, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (08826)
- Room Type: Standard (104,500 KRW), Deluxe (148,500 KRW), Suite (220,000 - 275,000 KRW)
* Online reservations can be made from June due to the renovation of Standard Rooms.
• SR Hotel Sadang (http://en.hotel-sr.com/, Tel: +82-2-588-2000)
- Address: 15, Dongjak-daero 1-gil, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (07025)
- Room Type: Superior Double (98,000 KRW), Deluxe Double (105,000 KRW)
- Distance from Venue: 2.6 Km (10-minute drive)
• Shilla Stay Guro (http://www.shillastay.com/guro/index.do Tel: +82-2-2230-0700)
- Address: 596, Shieung-daero, Dongjak-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (07074)
- Room Type: Standard (126,850 KRW), Premier Standard (147,490 KRW)
- Distance from Venue: 6.7 Km (20~30-minute drive)
• Lotte City Hotel (https://www.lottehotel.com/guro-city/en.html Tel: +82-2-771-1004)
- Address: 300, Digital-ro, Guro-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea (08379)
- Room Type: Standard (160,000 KRW), Standard Family (190,000 KRW)
- Distance from Venue: 7.6 Km (25~35-minute drive)
• Trangblue Hotel (http://trangbluehotel.jalib.site Tel: +82-2-889-8000)
- Address: 52, Sillimdong 7-gil, Gwanak-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Room Type: Standard (60,000 KRW~)
- Distance from Venue: 4.4 Km (15~20 minute drive)
• Benikea Hotel Noblesse (Tel: +82-2-558-1202)
- Address: 6-13, Teheran-ro 25-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
- Room Type: Deluxe (80,000 KRW~)
- Distance from Venue: 11 Km (30-35 minute drive)
* Search for a name on the hotel reservation web-site (ex. Agoda)
An official invitation letter will be sent by the 2023 SCA Conference Organizing Committee if you checked 'Yes' for the visa letter on the Registration page. This personal invitation is intended to facilitate travel and visa arrangements for registered participants.
Visa applications are the sole responsibility of participants. To request an official invitation letter, participants must first complete the registration process. In order to receive a hard copy of the invitation letter, the requester should contact the Secretariat by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
* Please note that 2023 SCA Conference Organizing Committee will not issue guarantee letters under any circumstances to participants for visa purposes.
If you need any other documents, please contact the 2023 SCA Conference Organizing Committee.